One of the foremost prestigious career paths within the public sector is to become an IAS officer. it’s a golden opportunity to become a bureaucrat and work for the welfare of people. Every year Lacs of aspirants apply for UPSC and only a couple of get selected. IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, and other central service officers are selected and trained per annum. To become an IAS officer you have go through UPSC Civil services exam and cracking this exam is not a piece of cake. One must have to put his all efforts and hardwork and coaching will make it easy for you to crack this exam. If you want to become an IAS/IPS officer then Gurukul Career Group which is Best IAS coaching in Chandigarh will help to achieve your goal. You can register for a Free Counseling session at Gurukul IAS Academy, one among the top leading UPSC Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. Our team at Gurukul Career Group in Chandigarh consists of teachers who has qualified their UPSC exam and gives their best in their interviews.
Gurukul Career Group is that the best UPSC coaching institute in Chandigarh.We also are the fastest-growing Civil Services coaching institute in Chandigarh. So, mock tests help to stay a check on the expansion of a student.We offer a foundation course with NCERTS and Other Basic material that helps the student to cover their syllabus in time and crack their exam in first attempt.
Why Gurukul Career Group is Best IAS Coaching in Chandigarh.
- Daily 5 Hrs Classes with daily Subject wise tests.
- Only Academy in North India That provides material in Punjabi medium also
- Highly Qualified faculty members who have qualified their IAS exam and gives their best in their interviews.
- Free Mock test series in 3 languages Hindi, English and Punjabi medium that helps aspirants to qualify their exam in first attempt
- Students can watch same lecture online on Gurukul App which was attended by them during class session.
- FREE DEMO CLASSES OF ONE WEEK without any registration
- Small Batches with 25:1 that gives best results and easy for students to focus on content and make students to clarify their doubts
- 100 Mock tests based on IAS exam pattern gives 100% results till date.
- Affordable fee with installments policy gives opportunity to all students to make them to fulfill their dream.
- Students can also opt for Online Classes and Online study material.
- Mock interviews with Former IAS, IPS, IRS Officers.
- These points make us Best UPSC coaching in Chandigarh and Best IPS Coaching in Chandigarh
Every year IAS exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to recruit bureaucrats for different Categories like IAS, IPS, IRS, IFOS etc and lakhs of candidates apply for this exam. This exam is considered as toughest exam but with strong determination and hardwork one can crack this exam and get an opportunity to serve this nation. It is a DREAM of Millions to become IAS but FEW Achieve this.
IAS Exam is conducted through Three Stages includes Preliminary which is objective test also called screening test, Second stage mains which is descriptive in nature and final stage Interview.
Those Aspirants who crack all the three stages of the IAS exam with Gurukul Career Group IAS Coaching gets an opportunity to join civil services of the country as officers within the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and a number of other services. Although considered one among the toughest exams within the country, with the proper approach and strategy, and Best IAS Coaching, an aspirant can crack the IAS examination within the very first attempt. It is important for all aspirants to know each and everything about UPSC Exam like UPSC syllabus for IAS Exam (Prelims and Mains), Exam pattern, eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other details before kick-starting their preparations. Here, we present all the relevant UPSC Exam details for aspirants getting to crack the
UPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Age Eligibilty and No. of Attempts: Candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and upper age limit 32 years for general category with maximum attempts 6
|Category||Maximum Age Limit||Number of Attempts|
|General||32 Years||6 Attempts|
|Other Backward Castes (OBC)||35 Years||9 Attempts|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||32 Years||6 Attempts|
|SC/ST||37 Years||Till the age limit |
For General and OBC aspirants: 9 Attempts
|Physically Disabled Candidates||42 Years||SC/ST Aspirants: Unlimited times till the age limit|
- Must passed Graduation in any subject or equivalent degree from any registered university
- Candidate pursuing graduation can apply for this exam but has to produce degree at the time IAS Mains Exam.
For IAS and IPS services candidate must be citizen of India and apart from these two services one must be
- a citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
To Qualify this exam one has to pass through three stages :
Stage I: IAS Exam – UPSC Prelims
|Sl. No.||Name of the Paper||Nature of the Paper||Duration of the Exam||Questions||Marks|
|1||IAS Exam Paper – I: General Studies||Merit Ranking Nature||2 Hours||100||200 Marks|
|2||IAS Exam Paper – II: General Studies (CSAT)||Qualifying Nature||2 Hours||80||200 Marks|
- IAS Exam (Prelims) is of objective type exam in nature or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Negative Marking :
The negative marking for incorrect answers will be 1/3rd (0.66) of the allotted marks of that question.
GS Paper II (CSAT) Civil Services Aptitude Test in IAS exam is of qualifying in nature candidate has to score 33% marks to qualify to the next stage IAS Mains Exam which eill be descriptive in nature.
Stage II: IAS Exam – UPSC Mains Exam (Descriptive exam)
Second Stage of exam is Mains Exams which is descriptive paper means written exam and candidate has to give 9 descriptive papers of different subjects. Normally Gurukul Career Group Best IAS Coaching in Chandigarh covers our candidates 60% mains syllabus during their preliminary preparation and made them familiar with mains exams.
|Sl. No.||IAS Exam Paper||Name of the Paper||Nature of the Paper||Duration of the Exam||Marks|
|1||Paper – A||Compulsory Indian Language||QUALIFYING NATURE||3 Hours||300 Marks|
|2||Paper – B||English||3 Hours||300 Marks|
|3||Paper – I||ESSAY||3 Hours||250 Marks|
|4||Paper – II||General Studies I||3 Hours||250 Marks|
|5||Paper – III||General Studies II||MERIT RANKING NATURE||3 Hours||250 Marks|
|6||Paper – IV||General Studies III||3 Hours||250 Marks|
|7||Paper – V||General Studies IV||3 Hours||250 Marks|
|8||Paper – VI||Optional Paper I||3 Hours||250 Marks|
|9||Paper – VII||Optional Paper II||3 Hours||250 Marks|
|Interview or Personality Test||275 Marks|
|GRAND TOTAL||2025 Marks|
- Candidates can attempt this descriptive exam in any language listed in 8th schedule of Constitution.
Stage III: IAS Exam – UPSC Interview/Personality Test
Candidatea after qualifying Mains exam wil have to pass through Final Stage which is called Interview with UPSC Board members.