Gurukul Career Group is one of the best SSC-MTS Coaching in Chandigarh. Here you will get best SSC MTS Coaching in Chandigarh under the guidance of top SSC MTS faculty that prepares students with dedication. Our team of top professional for SSC MTS exam every year gives best result in mts exam. Our study material for SSC MTS exam is quite sufficient to achieve success in first attempt in SSC MTS exam. Gurukul career Group is a one stop SSC MTS coaching in Chandigarh. SSC Mts aspirants enroll in this SSC MTS coaching by searching out our selections. It also deals in SSC CGL PRE & MAINS, SSC CHSL, SSC GD, SSC CPO, CDS, SBI-PO, SBI- CLERK, IBPS-PO, IBPS-CLERK, RRB-PO, RRB-Clerk, Railway LOCO PILOT, Technician & Group D, RPF/ RPSF, Delhi police, and Chandigarh Police. Our special math’s batch by our director helped number of candidates to score best score in SSC MTS exam.
- Gurukul Career Group, Chandigarh offers Top SSC-MTS Coaching In Chandigarh. It provides outstanding SSC MTS classes for the SSC-MTS test in Chandigarh. Gurukul Career Group believes in furnishing the best SSC MTS coaching to the applicants by making sincere efforts and dedication. The main concern of Gurukul career Group is to enhance applicants skills needed to qualify for the test with excellent marks. Aspirants’ success is Gurukul Career Group responsibility. To get the best SSC MTS classes in Chandigarh for the SSC-MTS test, join Gurukul Career Group as it’ll help you to crack from Tier I to Computer proficiency test. .
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Paper-I Total duration of 2 hours. It’ll consists of four sections i.e. General Intelligence, General Awareness and Current Affairs, Numerical aptitude, and General English. So, the total questions for SSC MTS are 100 and total marks are 150 marks.
Paper-II will consists of Short Essay or Letter which you have to write in English or any other language which is listed in the government departments. The total Marks for the essay is 50 and the total duration will be 30 minutes.
NO Paper Test Type Subjects No. of Questions Marks
1. Paper-I Objective General Intelligence 25 25
2. Numerical Aptitude 25 25
3. General English 25 50
4. General Awareness 25 50
5. Paper-II Descriptive paper consists of Essay writing / Letter writing of 50 marks only.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
Candidates applying for mts exam must be citizen of India.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for SSC MTS exam must have passed 10th standard from recognized board.
SSC MTS Age criteria : Age of candidate must be not be less than the age of 18 and must not be more than 25 years of age.
SSC MTS SYLLABUS
NUMERICAL APTITUDE SSC MTS Syllabus
- It consists of Simplification
- Simple Interest
- Coumpound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Ages
- Speed Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Number Series
- Number System
- Time & Work
- ALL legation mixture problems
It consists of
- Coding Decoding
- Word formation
- Pair Formation
- Venn Diagram
- Directions & Distances
- Blood Relations
- Missing Number
- Counting of figures
- Cubes & Cuboids
- Continous pattern based series
- Non-Verbal Logic
- Verbal Logic
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Expression or Expression Meaning
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- One Word Substitution
- Error Correction
- Error Spotting
- Cloze tests
- Double filler
- Indian History
- Physics Space Science
- Computer & Mobile Technology
- Static GK
- Current Affairs
- Misc. GK- Sports, People In News, Books
- Dates, Portfolios, Schemes
Why to choose Gurukul Career Group for SSC-MTS Coaching In Chandigarh?
Gurukul Career Group has result oriented and high selection rate with their aspirants appointed at government ministries and departments as clerks and officers post with the help of top faculty from gurukul career group best SSC MTS Coaching in Chandigarh.
We give online test series to the SSC MTS aspirants for free of cost, these are designed on the base of advanced SSC MTS exam pattern and syllabus. Aspirants can exercise as and when they want.
Weekly mock tests are to build confidence in candidates by assessing their performance. Performance analysis is conducted to identify the weakness and strength of candidates preparing for SSC MTS exam.