Gurukul Career Group is an academy that gives CTET coaching in Chandigarh. It is our results and our hard work that makes us best CTET coaching institute with updated study material and test series. We provide free demo classes for CTET classes because we believe if we have best faculty then why to hesitate in giving you free guidance and demo sessions. Today in this article we will discuss about some key important tips to prepare CTET Written Exam. Key Tips to Prepare CTET Written Exam 2021
Best CTET Preparation Tips 2021
- Know CTET July Pattern 2020:
In the CTET, there’ll be 150 questions asked carrying a complete of 150 marks and therefore the time allotted are going to be 150 minutes.
It will be conducted through Offline Mode.
The question paper will contain objective type questions & there’ll be 5 sections and every section will have 30 questions.
There will be no negative marking within the CTET exam.
Note: Note here that science and maths subjects are for only those aspirants who had science background whereas science subject is for science teachers with Arts Background students).
- Follow CTET July Syllabus:
CTET Syllabus is different for the paper – I & Paper – II, during your preparation, attempt to cover the entire CTET syllabus.
CTET Paper-I includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Language-1, language-2, Environmental Studies, Mathematics.
CTET Paper-II includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Language-1, language-2, Social Studies or Mathematics & Science.
The question paper are going to be Bilingual (Hindi/English).
20 Language options are available on the CTET notification, Candidate can choose only two languages from given 20 languages.
There are various subjects included within the syllabus, it’s vital that you simply make a specific study decide to prepare every topic of the syllabus perfectly.
- Specialize in your weak area of study: Identify the world during which you’re weak and have a scope for improvement. Try to read & learn all the essential concepts and begin practicing on your weak areas. For the strong areas, you do not get to specialize in the essential concepts rather practice more and more questions from those topics. Practice CTET previous year question paper to know your weak points.
- Read important books for CTET: Prepare a minimum of one Important textbook for every subject as described within the CTET Exam syllabus. You can practice with the assistance of NCERT Books from Class 3rd to 8th. You can also prefer any of the books from gurukul career group Best CTET Coaching in Chandigarh.
- Learn the essential concept and practice quizzes: Initially, specialize in the essential concepts of every topic especially in child development & pedagogy. Try to solve the quizzes of every subject on a daily basis and improve accuracy also because the performance in each test.
- Make a habit to organize short notes: Once you begin your preparation, attempt to prepare short notes of the topics. These short notes will assist you to revise the whole syllabus at the last moment before the exam. Highlight the details in your short notes which can be beneficial during the revision period.
- Second last most important tip is revision without revision and going through all concepts to his exam will be ill bit difficult: After the completion of the entire syllabus, attempt to revise all the important topics on a weekly basis. Try to go through all concepts, tricks, formulas and theories once and memorize each fact. Don’t just cram, learn the question try, and understand the essential concept of the question.
- Make Habit to Practice Mock Test Regularly: Regularly attempting CTET mock tests is significant to attain good marks within the real exam. In this way you can easily self-analyze your weak points and can boost your preparation. On the idea of the mock test, you’ll manage time effectively and efficiently.
Visit Link : Key Tips to Prepare CTET Written Exam 2021